Translate

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Mini Blog Challenge - Day#6

Advice To Anyone Itching To Start Their Own Blog
Participate in Linky Parties (Blog Hop)
What is a Linky Party (Blog Hop) 
According to the Blogossary, a Blog Hop, also known as blog hopping, is to move from one blog after another to read the entries or to leave comments.  For more about Blog Hops, go to Blogaholic Social Network.

Within the past few months, I discovered Blog Hops.  And, wow!  They have made a BIG difference in blogging.  When I started blogging at the end of 2009, I didn't have a clue about blogging or Blog Hops.  Since discovering them, I have met so many amazing bloggers with fabulous blogs.  I have acquired so much exposure. My comments skyrocketed, and I have awesome new followers!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your visits. I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. Be blessed!