Translate

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Happy Sunday!

"Can You Hear Me?"
 

by Trinity Grace
Can you hear me?

I'm sobbing incredibly,

Unbelievably,

No relief in sight.

Can you hear me?

No one to talk to,

The secret is too deep.

With whom can I share it?

No one; Therefore, I weep.

Can you hear me?


When there is no one to talk to - but God, understand that HE sees you, HE hears you and HE knows all about you. Regardless to what you are facing, HE promised in HIS WORD,

  1. ...and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen. (Matthew 28:20)
  2. ...for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee. (Hebrew 13:5)
  3. Depart from me, all ye workers of iniquity; for the LORD hath heard the voice of my weeping. (Psalm 6:8)

Linking up with Deidre and the Sunday Community, and Scripture and a Snapshot!

14 comments:

  1. Yes and Amen!I hear ya ... and super Thankful to know he hears as well

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Mother's Day, girl. Blessings to you, and it is always good to have you stop by!

      Delete
  2. our best confidant ever ... the faithful, never-leaving Friend. thank you for these thoughts, this prayer tonight!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. I have to remind myself of HIS endless ability to be our confidant. Sometimes, it's hard when we want to have an audible conversation with someone else. However, I tell myself that HE often speaks in a still, quiet voice!

      Delete
  3. Amen! Reminders of His Word's strength for just those moments when I feel alone and need to cry out. Thanks for your encouragement.
    Caring through Christ, ~ linda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome. It is a pleasure to have you stop by. Please come again!

      Delete
  4. GOD is always there when no one else is. I don't know what I would do without him

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me either! HE is always at our side, being ever so faithful to us - even when we have not been so faithful to HIM. Happy Mother's Day!

      Delete
  5. He hears the cry of His people and answers them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a pleasure it is to have you visit! I am so glad that HE still hears our cry.

      Delete
  6. A great reminder! Thanks for coming by!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Trinity! What an awesome reminder my friend!! Psalm 139:7-12 says it best! Thanks for sharing! Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Psalm 139:7-12 gives us complete assurance that we can't possibly escape God's presence, and that is definitely good news. I had a blessed Mother's Day. I hope yours was wonderful also!

      Delete

I appreciate your visits. I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. Be blessed!