Translate

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Doing You Well Wednesday!

Be the friend that you want as your friend.  Most people don't enjoy being involved in one-sided relationships.  Do to others as you would have them do to you (Luke 6:31).

If you want others to listen to you, become a good listener.
If you want gifts, learn to give.
If you want compliments, compliment someone else.
If you want others to be there for you, be there for others, ...etc,

TOO OFTEN,
  1. People fail to return the loving kindness that was once shown to them.
  2. People forget the bridge that brought them over.
  3. People take others for granted.
 
Take good care of your relationships.  Nurture them, and they will last a long time!  Go tell someone "Thank you", "I miss you", "I appreciate you, "I love you".  Make somebody's day, and have a wonderful Wednesday!

4 comments:

  1. Was raised on this! I always try to practice what I preach! Good reminder as usual Trinity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, and have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Trinity!

    What you are saying is so true. To have friends we must be friendly. What we want, we must be.

    I appreciate the reminder about taking care of our relationships. It is so important that we do this.

    Enjoy your weekend!

    Evelyln

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your weekend, also. I'm so glad you stopped by!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your visits. I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. Be blessed!