Translate

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Doing You Well Wednesday #16

THANKFUL

 

I thank each of you who

  1. follow along,

  2. leave comments,  and/or

  3. stop by.

You are greatly appreciated.  So, today, I express my gratitude for each of you.  I pray that you will abound with the peace of God and that HIS blessings will overtake you! 

 

Psalm 118:24

New King James Version (NKJV)
24 This is the day the Lord has made;
We will rejoice and be glad in it.
 

Deuteronomy 28:2

New King James Version (NKJV)
And all these blessings shall come upon you and overtake you, because you obey the voice of the Lord your God:

 

4 comments:

  1. Showing gratitude is a very healthy thing. When we are grateful it is hard to feel bad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true, Betty! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting, Dina. Have a favor-filled Sunday!

      Delete

I appreciate your visits. I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. Be blessed!