Translate

Tuesday, January 18, 2022

Taco Tuesday

Ingredients

 Beyond Beef (BB), chopped tomatoes, (orange, red, yellow bell peppers), jalapenos, black beans, Daiya cheese, corn, seasonings and chopped spinach





1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

2. Although the Beyond Beef does not need to be browned, I cook it the same way that I cook ground meat.  Season to taste.

3. Rinse, drain and add the black beans to the BB. Cook the two together for about 10 minutes. Add in chopped bell peppers.  Cook another 5-10 minutes.

4. Pour the mixture into a 8" by 8" square pan.  (I used a Pyrex.) 

5. Top with chopped tomatoes, cheese, corn, jalapenos, bell peppers.  Bake for 30 minutes or until thoroughly baked.


Check out the video! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your visits. I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. Be blessed!