Translate

Saturday, January 22, 2022

Shabbat Shalom!

 










I pray that at the start of this weekend, you will grab hold of this truth in scripture.  Realize that because you are chosen, you have benefits that belong to you.  YOU (my sisters and brothers) belong to HIM.  The enemy may have you in deep, dark despair.  The enemy may even be scheming to steal your peace, flood you with anxiety and lock you deep within the pit of despair.  That is his job.  But, remember that Yeshua came to give you life!  So, I speak to you (in the authority of Yeshua) while you are in that pit of despair.  “Get up out of that miry clay of despair”.  The Most High God has called you out of darkness into the marvelous light.  In spite of where you are and what is going on- experience the marvelous light!  HE has equipped you with everything you need to experience the God kind of joy.


Shalom



No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your visits. I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. Be blessed!