Translate

Monday, December 27, 2021

Mental Health Monday

     Have you ever wondered why you don’t quite fit in with the crowd?  Once upon a time, I did.  But, not anymore!  If you are struggling to fit, consider this - you might never fit!  You are UNIQUELY you.


Psalm 139:14

Thank you for making me so wonderfully complex!
Your workmanship is marvelous - how well I know it.

NLT


  

It is vital to your mental health that you understand you might never fit in with the crowd.  For me, coming to terms with this realization that I may never fit in granted me the freedom to embrace me - the me that the Most High God has ordained me to be!

When you, my brothers and sisters, grab hold of this reality, you will begin to embrace your uniqueness and wear it like a badge of honor.  Understand that you just might be that one square peg in the midst of round openings - surrounded by a multitude of round pegs.  As you begin to accept your uniqueness, you can then stop shaving off layers of you - in a futile attempt to make your individually designed square structure become round.

Square pegs were never intended to fit inside round openings.  Neither were round pegs intended to fit inside square openings.  Many times, the parts that you are trying to discard are the very parts that make you uniquely you.  Consider this - the parts that you attempt to discard/shave off may be the parts that God needs for the kingdom! Shalom.


(1 Corinthians 12:12 - The human body has 

many parts, but the many parts make up one 

whole body. So it is with the body of Christ.) 



Covenant Grace Ministries 


2 comments:

  1. Praise God we fit beautifully into His perfect plan ... now to embrace that truth!

    It's so good to meet you today, Trinity. Bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by and commenting!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your visits. I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. Be blessed!