Translate

Monday, April 27, 2020

Meatless Monday


     It's been quite a while since I posted a Meatless Monday Meal.  So, today, I'm posting a yummy black bean/pinto bean burger and fresh strawberries.  I cooked these beans a couple of days ago.  After deciding that I had eaten enough of the beans, I decided to transform the beans into a breakfast burger.

Recipe
  1. I mashed the beans in a bowl until they were a mushy consistency.  NOTE: Some like a firmer  
    consistency.
  2. Then, I added smoked paprika, onion powder, poultry seasoning and celery salt.
  3. So that they would stick together, I added about a tablespoon full of cooked rice and a tablespoon full of bread crumbs.
  4. Afterwards, I formed them into patties and pan fried them in garlic spread.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your visits. I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. Be blessed!