Translate

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Doing You Well Wednesday - #11

STOP taking others for granted!


Remember to say "thank you" when someone does a deed. Understand that people don't have to do what they do. Too often, people are taken for granted just because others expect them to do things. My mom always taught me that people don't have to do what they do. I get so frustrated with others that assume that I should handle their responsibilities. Just because I did it once doesn't mean that I want to continue doing it - at their discretion. That may have been my assignment then. All temporary assignments don't become permanent duties. I don't mind doing things because I want to do them. I despise doing things when I feel that I have no choice in the matter.

Positive Affirmation
 Today, I affirm that I am a child of the Most High God. And, because I am grateful for all of God's provisions, I refuse to take others for granted. I will bless those who curse me and who spitefully misuse me. I will do nothing today that infringes upon the rights of others. I will choose to treat others the way that I want God to treat me.

Have a wonderful Wednesday and continue to walk in the favor of God!

2 comments:

  1. "I will bless those who curse me and who spitefully misuse me."

    That was pretty awesome.. I'm gonna stick that one on my mirror!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful post, written from the heart. I will take with me,
    "And, because I am grateful for all of God's provisions, I refuse to take others for granted. " Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your visits. I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. Be blessed!