Translate

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

God Is Doing A New Thing In 2013!


 
 
 
 
God Is Doing A New Thing In 2013!
Just over the past few days, these scriptures have been brought to my attention over and over.  God speaks through HIS WORD.  Here ye the WORD of the Lord.  I discovered this song via www.jesusbea.com.  It is so appropos!

Isaiah 43:18-19

Remember ye not the former things, neither consider the things of old.

Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.

 


1 Corinthians 2:9



But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for stopping by my blog. I love the bible verses you chose to share with us this week. God is so good!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your visits. I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. Be blessed!