Translate

Monday, October 11, 2021

Mental Health Monday

 It’s Mental Health Monday!

Mental Health is often overlooked and even ignored- especially in many minority households. We must get in the practice of maintaining mental health just as we do our physical health.
Philippians 2:5 reminds us - "Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus".
I pray that whatever is troubling your mind tonight will cease it’s stronghold over your thoughts. I pray that the Most High will give you a permanent solution to that reoccurring problem and that you will experience sound sleep so that you will awaken with rejuvenation in both your body and your spirit.

In the name of Yeshua, Amen 🙏🏾.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your visits. I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. Be blessed!