Translate

Sunday, April 25, 2021

Watermelon Juice Review

 The summertime favorite fruit, watermelon, is not only hydrating and refreshing; but, it is also high in potassium and vitamin C.  Watermelon may even be beneficial in boosting metabolism and aiding in weight loss.  For additional watermelon benefits, check out watermelon .  Some studies even claim that drinking watermelon juice may aid in reducing belly fat.  

Recently, I tried two brands of watermelon juice - TSAMMA and Wonder Melon.  Here is my review.   I will use a (1-10) rating scale with 1 for not so good and 10 for exceptional.  

TSAMMA was my least favorite.  I purchased a 12 ounce bottle from Publix.  Not all grocery chains sell this brand.  Check the store locator on the TSAMMA website for availability in your area.



  



Wonder Melon (Watermelon Lemon Cayenne)  is quite tasty, especially if you're a fan of cayenne.  For me, the heat from the cayenne is highly detectable. 





Wonder Melon (Watermelon Cucumber Basil) is my favorite among the three.  It was both hydrating and refreshing.
















No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your visits. I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. Be blessed!