Translate

Monday, March 26, 2012

Today I Choose …


Today, I choose to be thankful. In spite of the fact that things are not as good as they seem, nor are things as bad as they seem. I choose to focus on that which is positive. Thank you, God, for your bountiful blessings. Thank you that YOU are God and without you, there is none other. Open my eyes, today, so that I may only see the good. You said, in your WORD, that we are to give thanks in everything (not for everything, but in everything). Thank you, God, for keeping my mind focused on that which is true, honest, pure, lovely, virtuous, praiseworthy and of a good report.

In Jesus’ name,
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your visits. I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. Be blessed!