Translate

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Daily Prayer For the New Year

Heavenly Father,

I bless your Holy Name. This is the day that you hath made. I will rejoice and I will be glad in it. Because it is You whom I seek, it is You whom I serve. Therefore, I will not strive to please man and all of his ever changing ways. You, God, never change. Thank You, God, for being the same - yesterday, today, and forevermore. As I begin this day, I will work as if you are my employer. Prosper me in all that I put my hand to do. Order my every step. For the steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord. Thank you for Your Word and for your blessings this day - in Jesus' name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your visits. I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. Be blessed!