Initially, I picked up the Coconut Conditioner and the Shea Conditioner at a TJ Maxx while shopping in a nearby city. After using them just once, I knew that I would be purchasing more! It was hard to believe that these $5.99 conditioners performed so well. When I went to my local TJ Maxx to purchase more of them, I was disappointed because they did not have a single bottle. So, I immediately went online to OkayPureNaturals.com. I was pleased to see that the website offered so many products - including several other conditioners! I ordered the Honey Conditioner, the Coconut Conditioner, Aloe Oil and Glycerin. I received the order in less than a week. When I received it, I noticed that the Aloe Oil was not included. Instead, I was sent Olive Oil. I immediately notified Okay Pure Naturals, and customer service promised to send the Aloe Oil. The company even allowed me to keep the Olive Oil as a gift (awesome customer service)!!! Within days, I received the Aloe Oil that I initially ordered. A few days ago, I went into my local TJ Maxx and noticed that there were several bottles of the conditioners. And, of course, I stocked up on more conditioners - including the Jamaican Black Castor Oil Conditioner!
Now, for the final review:
I will rate each category with one to five stars - with five being the best.
1. Availability ** I have only seen this conditioner at TJ Maxx. However, ordering online was a breeze. (If you have seen these conditioners somewhere else, please let me know in the comments.)
2. Consistency ***** The conditioners have a medium thickness. They are thick enough to be used as deep conditioners. Yet, they flow freely enough to be used as a co-wash. (I do not like thick co-washes.)
3. Cost **** If purchased at TJ Maxx, they are $5.99 per 12 ounces. However, at OkayPureNaturals.com, they are priced at $9.00-$11.00 for a 12 ounce bottle - depending on the conditioner. If the conditioners were priced at $5.99 on the website, I would have rated the cost at 5 stars.
4. Scent ***** The scent is pleasant- somewhat fruity, tropical. It is not overpowering.
5. Slip ***** AMAZING!!! I was actually able to finger detangle my hair. My fingers gingerly glided through each conditioner coated strand. To each’s own, I still use combs to detangle.
While NOT 100% natural, these conditioners are free of parabens and silicones.
Have you tried this line of conditioners? Let me know by commenting.