Translate

Sunday, April 5, 2015

Prayer - Stop Worrying!



Heavenly Father,


Thank you for your grace and mercy.


Help me, God, to stop worrying about people, situations and things that I cannot change. Show me what to do, how to do it and when to do it.  


In the meantime, grant me peace .


In Jesus’ s name,
Amen.

New Living Translation
Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. (Philippians 4:6)


King James Bible
Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. (Philippians 4:6)


New International Version
Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. (Philippians 4:6)




2 comments:

  1. Over the weekend, I went to see the War Room, an amazing new movie! I left there wanting to throw all of my clothes on the floor so that I could use my closet for a better purpose. Basically, it is about fighting (not with weapons or first or arguments) but with prayer and prayer alone. Amazing movie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! I haven't seen that movie. But, your review, has me interested. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

I appreciate your visits. I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. Be blessed!