Translate

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Prayer (When I Am Overwhelmed, Burdened Down)

Father God,

* My Bible tells me that you are my very present help in a time of trouble. (Ps.46:1)

* My Bible tells me that you are always with me. (Matthew 28:20)

* My Bible tells me that you can do the impossible. (Matthew 19:26)

* My Bible tells me that you will never leave me, nor forsaken me. (Hebrews 13:5)

I believe this to be true. But, today, I find myself feeling overwhelmed with the cares of this world. I find myself feeling as if no one cares. I find myself heavy laden with trouble. So, I look to YOU. God, YOU said - in your WORD - we are to walk by faith and not by sight. I ask, in the name of Jesus, that - as I walk -YOU would

-flood my thoughts with YOUR thoughts, (Is. 55:9, Jer. 29:11)

-keep my mind stayed on thee, (Is. 26:3)

-overshadow me with YOUR presence, (Ps. 91:1)

-guide my footsteps, (Ps. 119:133)

-be a lamp unto my feet, (Ps.119:105)

-cast away my fear, and (Jn 4:18, 2 Tim. 1:7)

-prosper me in all my ways . (Josh. 1:7,8)


Thank you for hearing and answering my prayer.

In the name of Jesus,

Amen

2 comments:

  1. Amen! I come in agreement!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 19 Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.

    20 For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.


    Thank you for agreeing with me; May God continue to bless you and all of your endeavors!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your visits. I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. Be blessed!