Translate

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

(Prayer) Cast Your Cares On Him

Lord, The Great I Am,give me the mindset to understand that I can NOT change other people -I can only change me. Thank you, God, for renewing my mind so that I will not manipulate others into doing things my way. Thank you, God, for allowing me to realize that if you don’t change them then it won’t be done through any efforts of my own.

With your help,
I WILL take my hands off of the situation, and
I WILL trust you to fix it or to do what you would with it.

Father, in Jesus name, I turn this person, this problem, and this situation over to you. I cast the anxiety, the distress, and the pain over onto YOU. Help me to walk in peace regarding this matter.

In Jesus name,
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your visits. I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. Be blessed!