Wednesday, June 8, 2011
Sometimes reality stares us in the face in a way that we can't ignore. Reality is a reflection of who we really are which includes our strengths, our weaknesses, our successes and even our failures. When reality stares us in the face, it doesn't matter how much we try to ignore it, we can't. Reality is painful. It is what it is.
Sometimes, reality forces us to take a look at ourselves and see
- just how stupid we are,
- just how insignificant we are,
- just how vulnerable we are,
- just how much of a victim we are,
- just how pathetic we are,
- just how out of control we are,
- just how desperate we are,
- just what a fool we are. For what? Is it worth it?