Translate

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

A Great Detangler and Moisturizer


Since I am in the process of transitioning from relaxed to natural hair, I have been in search of a leave in conditoner to replace the All Ways Instant Oil Moisturizer Leave In conditioner that I had been using for years. Apparently, the All Ways brand is being discontinued since it is now very difficult to find in stores. When I do find it in stores, I usually stock up. Although Kids Organics Shea Butter Moisturizing Lotion is advertised as a kid's product, it does an excellent job detangling and moisturizing my hair. I have been transitioning now for nine months. This shea butter moisturizer leaves my hair extremely soft, and it does not contain mineral oil or petroleum.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your visits. I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. Be blessed!