Translate

Saturday, July 28, 2018

Prayer : Suicide Prevention

Father God,
According to your Word, I am fearfully and wonderfully made. According to your Word, YOU perfect that which concerns me. You, God, would not lie to me because YOU are not like man. However, on today, I feel incapable, overwhelmed, unappreciated and worthless. I know that your Word says that a just man falleth seven times, but gets back up.  Today, God, without your help, I have no strength or willpower to continue to get back up or try. Your Word reminds me that You have a plan for my life. But, right now, everything seems dismal, foggy and out of focus.  So that I will do NO harm to myself, I ask you God to have compassion on me, manifest your power and presence, and order my steps.


In the name of Jesus, Amen.

Written by: Trinity Grace

If you or someone you know is contemplating suicide, please seek help. Death is final - you can NOT check out today and return on tomorrow. It is FINAL. Seek immediate help from a counselor, clergyman/woman or other trained individual. Call The National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at
1-800-273-8255.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your visits. I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. Be blessed!