Translate

Saturday, April 5, 2014

Happy Sunday!

Psalm 23
Adult sheep with a full woolly fleece grazing in a green field with copyspace 
 
The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.
 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.


14 comments:

  1. I love this Psalm. I love that wooley guy grazing there! And I hope that your weekend is offering you rest and peace, Trinity!

    Hugs for you, my weekend buddy ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Linda,
      Thanks so much. I am enjoying the peace of GOD! Have a blessed Sunday.

      Delete
  2. This is one of my favorites! I especially love the last verse, "Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever." It is such a blessing to think of the promise, goodness and mercy follow me! Praise God!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We should have no fear when goodness and mercy are following us!

      Delete
  3. Oh thank you for this. This was the psalm I used to pray when my dad was sick. It has always had a special place in my heart.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the way that meditating on this Psalm offers so much comfort, especially during times of difficulty. Thanks for visiting.

      Delete
  4. Such peace this Psalm affords us! Have a blessed week, Trinity Grace!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, June, it affords us such peace. Thanks for commenting!

      Delete
  5. Love this! What an encouragement to know He is our Shepherd. Blessings on your Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is quite an encouragement and a calming reassurance - especially during difficult times. Thanks, Cathy, for stopping by!

      Delete
  6. Neat sharing combination of photo and Words. Heart-grabbing. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. Thank you so much for always leaving such kind comments!

      Delete
  7. Such comforting scripture.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your visits. I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. Be blessed!