Translate

Monday, November 26, 2012

(In Retrospect) , I Give Him The Praise!

I thought that I should share this praise report. I trust that it may help someone else. Never take the little things for granted! It was God who bestowed this blessing upon me, and I give HIM all the praise!

(November 13, 2012) Tonight, I ran! You may be thinking, “Big Deal - So What”. I’ll tell you why it is a big deal. It is a big deal because I have not run in almost two years. Two years ago, December 26, 2009, I was in an automobile accident that left me with a broken leg and a messed up knee that had to be reconstructed. So, tonight, I praise Almighty God for allowing me to be able to jog in place. I praise Him for restoration. He is awesome! He is not through with me yet. That which He has already begun will be completed . I declare that my limbs are being made strong ,and that they will function to full capacity.

To God Be The Glory!


Philippians 1:6

Amplified Bible (AMP)
6 And I am convinced and sure of this very thing, that He Who began a good work in you will continue until the day of Jesus Christ [right up to the time of His return], developing [that good work] and perfecting and bringing it to full completion in you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your visits. I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. Be blessed!